Company: Schryver Medical
Schryver Medical, a TridentUSA Health Services company, is the leading mobile diagnostics company in the nation. We'remaking a differencein lives of our patients every day!
Top 5 reasons Radiologic Technologists love working here:
- Enjoy the variety of work each day brings
- Long term employment (many of our technologists have been with the company over a decade)
- Thrive in an environment where making decisions independently is encouraged and supported
- Opportunity to work independently while also having the support of a team
- Not confined to a single work space or location
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operating portable (DR) or (CR) radiology equipment to produce diagnostic quality images for Radiologist interpretation.
- Driving company vehicle with radiology equipment to various locations (nursing homes, assisted livings, jails, and/or patients' own homes) to perform various x-ray exams as ordered by the physician
- Perform EKGs (as needed) and transmit them to a Cardiologist for interpretation. (if required)
- Obtain and scan required exam related paperwork/billing documents on a daily basis per protocol.
- Regularly communicate with dispatch and management.
- Communicate efficiently and interact professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain vehicle and x-ray equipment.
- Technologist must care for their equipment in a professional manner.
- Train other technologists as required.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
QUALITIES THAT WOULD MAKE FOR A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
Self-motivated, dependable, and work independently with little to no direct supervision.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Experience working in a changing and challenging work environment
- Experience working with geriatric patients
- Enjoy driving
REQUIRED LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION:
- Maintain ARRT Certification and/or required State licenses, health requirements, operational requirements.
- Valid driver's license in the applicable state
- Maintain Driver's license in good standing at all times
- Newly certified/licensed technologists strongly encouraged to apply
Innovative - Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Dedicated - Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Work-Life Balance - Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Self-Starter - Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion - Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Flexibility - Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
High School (required)
Technical/other training (required)
Licenses & Certifications
CRT/State X-Ray Lic (preferred)Customer Service (preferred)Lifting/pulling 30 lbs (preferred)Identify/Resolve Problems (preferred)Communication Skills (preferred)Medical Terminology (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
TridentUSA Health Services (including Mobilex, ADS, US Laboratories, Diagnostic Labs) is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a non-discriminatory manner based on job-related qualifications and abilities. TridentUSA Health will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status, age, disability or any other protected status. This policy applies, but is not limited to, decisions involving recruitment, employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, training, discipline, discharge, layoff, compensation, benefits and all other conditions of employment.